How to Stream iTunes movies to Samsung Smart TV?

Andres_Green

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought Samsung Smart TV for my home theater system. It's really a great smart TV which can play many kinds of online movie content. The only problem is that I can't watch my iTunes purchased and rental movies/TV show episodes on the new Samsung Smart TV. Is there any useful methods to resolve this?

meeleem

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
You can use Apple tv to stream iTunes purchased or rented movies to Samsung Smart TV or other TV sets easily. You know, all iTunes downloaded videos are DRM protected and formatted as M4V format. They are not supported by any Non-Apple devices. If you don't have an Apple TV, you need to remove the DRM and convert M4V to MP4 format to playing on Samsung Smart TV.

Steps on how to remove iTunes DRM and Convert iTunes M4V to MP4.

1. Download TunesKit iTunes DRM Removal software (tuneskit.com) and install it on the computer.

2. Clik add files icon to import iTunes movies to TunesKit from iTunes library.

3. Click "Convert" button to start converting DRMed M4V videos to unprotected MP4 format.

Nepheler

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
To break the protection, literally. Most of these apps provide transcoding service to let you output a different format, but not that professional as Handbrake.

mecagoendiezr

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Andres_Green said:
I recently bought Samsung Smart TV for my home theater system. It's really a great smart TV which can play many kinds of online movie content. The only problem is that I can't watch my iTunes purchased and rental movies/TV show episodes on the new Samsung Smart TV. Is there any useful methods to resolve this?

itunes-movie-converter.jpg

I had no problem converting my protected iTunes videos to Samsung Smart TV with M4VGear. I have search in google and i have found many items for video conversion. I will suggest you to find google. Hope you will find good ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts