How to get a Spotify invite

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i have been on spotify for about 3 weeks and have 6 mates who are keen and keep ringing me is there a rule with after 6months you get the chance to invite people

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Many thanks idc my friend!

Its not actually my real email address - I just created it especially.

idc:One invite sent to distorted vision, now get rid of (edit) your e-mail off the forum before you get spammed!

idc

Your welcome DV. Now you can follow my travels through the world of Scandinavian Prog Rock and Post Rock from the USA........
emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

Based on my 2 months of premium membership it would appear that as a premium member you get 2 invites a month. Thats certainly the case with me but sadly what I've received so far have already been snaffled by family members.

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Going rate on ebay seems to be £3.99-£5.99 a pop...
Seems a bit steep when you could buy a Spotify Premium e-card gift from yourself to yourself & get premium for a month for £9.99 which will then revert to a free account.EDIT: Wasn't quite sure if you could do this but just done it so you can.

A

Anonymous

I have just fired up spotify and am listening to Sophie Zelmani's In the rain. I think Dim-spam recomended it. I may have opened a can of worms as now I will have to link my laptop to the Avi's. How does a airport express connect? or a cable 3.5mm - phono or even a usb dac?

idc

I thought the AVIs had a DAC in them. So it is optical or digital coax from laptop to speakers. If you do not have optical/digital coax out you can get USB converters.

A

Anonymous

idc what does a usb converter do (i do not have digital out) only usb

idc

I should say external sound card like the M-Audio Transit or Behringer UCA202. It has USB and optical so you plug the USB into the computer and optical goes to the AVIs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts