How does Pansonic 37PX70 compare with Panasonic 32LXD700?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have the LXD700 which is a great TV(well it wll be if I get one without yellow clouding!) but I do sometimes wonder whether I should have gone for a 37"? Especially when watching DVDs! However, I wouldn't want to compromise on picture (and sound) quality just for the sake of a bigger screen. So does anyone know how these two compare? Thanks!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Both are excellent, as we've said many times, but personally I'd go for the 37PX70 plasma. There certainly wouldn't be any compromise on picture/sound performance with the bigger screen. Trouble is, they seem to be in short supply these days so you may have trouble finding one.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andy Clough"]
Both are excellent, as we've said many times, but personally I'd go for the 37PX70 plasma. There certainly wouldn't be any compromise on picture/sound performance with the bigger screen. Trouble is, they seem to be in short supply these days so you may have trouble finding one.
[/quote]

Thanks Andy!

A

Anonymous

I was just thinking though that there will be possible reflection off the Plasma screen with it being glass?

This is one of the things I love about the LCD is there is no reflection and so can't see myself on TV!!! Also my Tv is beside a window. Then there is the power consumption compared with the LCD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts