How do I connect phone and bluray player to amp?

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, again, no such thing as a stupid question right?! :)
I'd like to connect my samsung S8 phone by wire to my Roksan K3 amp, to see how the sound differs from what I have been using the last 4 years, which is bluetooth. I'd just like to double check where I plug it in so as not to blow anything up. I presume I use a headphone to RCA cable into the line inputs on the amp? Also, if this is the case, what volume do I have the phones output at, max? max -1? I presume it odesnt matter if its line 1 or 2?

Oh, and just to add, how about connecting my bluray players audio. Can i just go bluray RCA to line in as well?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Gray

Yes phone / Bluray can actually go into any of your inputs except the MM phono. (CD and Tuner inputs are electrically identical to line 1 / 2, just different labels, so you know what the front is selecting).

Judge the necessary phone volume level by its sound. Match it to another source if you can.

Reactions: radiorog

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes phone / Bluray can actually go into any of your inputs except the MM phono. (CD and Tuner inputs are electrically identical to line 1 / 2, just different labels, so you know what the front is selecting).

Judge the necessary phone volume level by its sound. Match it to another source if you can.
Brilliant, thanks, I thought this would be the case. (Wow I could be about to get sound from my TV (bluray) to amp for first time :)) )

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts