Home cinema system for my Panasonic - help please!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Panasonic TX37 LZD85 TV and would like to get a home cinema speaker system for it. I would also like to play DVD and Blu Ray discs. It has to be small and wireless, what can you suggest? Thanks in advance for your help.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Have you not thought about a Sound Projector, especially from Yamaha, I have the latest 30D model as it only fits on my AV Rack and does a commendable job of simulating 5.1 surround without the hassle of an amp and 5 separate speakers. Depending on your budget they do the YSP 600 below £400, mine is just over on Sound & Vision or Digital Direct and the 40D - Flagship is around the £600 or less. Both 30D and 40D have DAB radio built in. Just a thought/alternative to the norm!!!

I have your TV Model plus the BD-30 Panny Blu Ray Player a previous award winner.

A

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for your reply. As for budget, I'm looking at under £400 ideally. What do you reckon?

Thanks

Mark

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip, I'll have a think about that.

Mark

A

Anonymous

Are you looking for a complete cinema in a box type system? You looking for 2.1 or 5.1?

Sony make a couple within your budget with wireless rear speakers, you'll get DVD palyback but not Blueray within your budget.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts