HMV deals - Blade Runner Blu-ray £9.99; 15-disc Hitchcock collection £18....

A

Anonymous

hi, clare thanks for the info just in time to buy my copy mega film at excellent price.late night browsing is certainly worth doing for bargain.

A

Anonymous

BR on Amazon UK for £9.98 also...though I've just ordered the 5 disc version from .com - don't even have a BD player yet !

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Just received my £10 BD 'Bladerunner' from Play.com today. I'm watching it now.........Classic.

"I want more life. Father."

Mmmmm.........He doesn't say "Father" in the original. It's a completely different word beginning with 'F', and ending in 'ER'.

;-)

A

Anonymous

I prefer the theatrical release of 'Bladerunner' with Ford's narration. It was one rare son of a gun to get hold of until the recent box set release with all the editions. Most people I speak to about it have not even seen it!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Paulthefilmfan:I prefer the theatrical release of 'Bladerunner' with Ford's narration. It was one rare son of a gun to get hold of until the recent box set release with all the editions. Most people I speak to about it have not even seen it!
Really? Saw it again for the first time since I was a wee nipper about 2 years ago and I just remember the ending was truly awful...

A

Anonymous

Ok fair point, I agree about the ending. If it had the same ending as the new directors cut then I would prefer it.

TRENDING THREADS