Hey you guys...

D

Deleted member 2457

Ok, we've got some fancy Atlassian like tools here that weren't here before! So, I'll do this again and say hello @gel (now a moderator!), @bigboss and @John Duncan. Hope you're well. I do have a hifi related question, but I should go to sleep, so I'll pick it up tomorrow!
How you doing mate? You was always my favourite poster mate. Are you here to stay I hope so? :)

Reactions: professorhat
D

Deleted member 2457

I'm back..... I see gel and bigboss still here.

How is everyone? If you remember me, post a reply :)
Still got the same AV kit mate? I remember you had the Kuro 5090 plasma, the Marantz blu-ray player and the Onkyo amp 905 or something with the B&W speakers. Has it changed at all?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Still got the same AV kit mate? I remember you had the Kuro 5090 plasma, the Marantz blu-ray player and the Onkyo amp 905 or something with the B&W speakers. Has it changed at all?

Still got the Kuro plasma (though it's switching itself off every now and then so I might need a new one soon). Still got the Marantz blu-ray, still got the B&W speakers (though just the front 3 now) but I traded the Onkyo for a Pioneer VSX-S510 amp as I needed to be able to fit it into the new TV cabinet!

2 kids has meant compromises!

D

Deleted member 2457

I don’t know if you know or not but the forum closed for about a year so we are just building up the numbers again, you may of notice the forum is a bit quiet at the moment.

Reactions: Al ears
I don’t know if you know or not but the forum closed for about a year so we are just building up the numbers again, you may of notice the forum is a bit quiet at the moment.
What do you mean a bit quiet...... TrevC is still here...., said in jest I hasten to add.
Some old foggies, like my good friend Nopiano haven't returned and it's certainly changed in other ways. Like gel they asked me to be a moderator for one.... :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Aww, only just noticed this! Thanks, gel. Hope you're well - I know things were tough for you last time I was here.
Thanks mate I am doing ok let’s say last time you were here I was a right mess I had numerous mental heath issues. I am on medication now but still not well. It’s hard to get all that stuff out of your head too. Thanks for asking though mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: professorhat
D

Deleted member 2457

Being a moderator on the old site (I suspect it's okay to reveal this now!), I think I saw an email about the site closing and then starting up again, but I never investigated at the time. Certainly seems to have been a lot of change - I still follow most of the previous editors of the mag I met over the years on Twitter and Instagram!
You definitely deserved to be a moderator on the old site mate, I am sure it won’t be long before you are again. (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts