help what hifi need hdmi lead

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ok so the pana th42pz85 is being delivered on tuesday [finally] so i now need a decent hdmi lead qed silver reference, chord co silver plus or ixos xht658 i can get all of them for pretty much the same price online, i would like to demo two of them otherwise i feel things could get too confusing. not sure on the ixos as although the 458 got good reviews the 658 isnt in the back of the mag and some of the more expensive ixos didnt get 5*'s i will be using the cable to connect my ps3 mostly for gaming but also for bluray and would like to get the best possible picture please help me in my hour of need cheers

A

Anonymous

Qed also do a black one for gaming to compliment the ps3. I get my cables from this site try the link here:www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/dynamic/eshop_products.set/ref/2074/qed-live-hdmi-for-ps3-1m/display.html
The qed hdmi sr is meant to be quality and that is the one I will get next. The chord is the best but more expensive.
Try ebay for the qed hdmi sr, I seen one for about 45 quid at 0.5 or 0.75 metre I think.

A

Anonymous

cheers mate
i am currently testing all 3 so far theres really not much in it
the ixos and qed produce a slight more clarity sound wise.
the ixos handled motion slightly better than the chord and qed
the ixos and chord were slightly better in the dark
and the qed seemed to show slightly better detail
and the chord slightly better with brighter colours
i tested these at 1080p 60 on ninja gaiden sigma playing through a small section at the start again and again testing the above different aspects individually,
constantly swapping the cables back and forth to make sure it was fair
also watched transformers on dvd upscaled to 1080 from the ps3
colour settings was on the yy/??/?? one cant remeber what exactly was i changed from the full rgb one though
and also the super white hdmi output was turned on
[pretty sure these settings only affect the games and blu ray though]
i will be testing gt5 prologue and ratatouille on bluray tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Don't stress yourself out too much man, If it looks quality to you and the price is acceptable or the one thats cheapest performs highly which im sure all of them will just pick one and stick with it cos they are all the best at that price range.

A

Anonymous

HI,

Just buy a bog standard £10 quid cable as there is really no difference in quality. Trust me.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="akh666"]
HI,

Just buy a bog standard £10 quid cable as there is really no difference in quality. Trust me.
[/quote]

You will end up buying whatever you are happy with & can afford but as a backup cable try this for less than £4.
Money well spent.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/130508

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts