Help setting up a Denon AVR1910

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All.

Ive recently purchased a Denon AVR 1910 and a Mission M-Cube System, i havnt started assembling anything yet but looking at the denon instruction manual im having sleepless nights, im new onto the seperates, if possible can sumone please let me know if there is a simple guide to setting up the Denon AVR 1910 amp as ive got a feeling im not going to manage setting it up properly.

I hope sumone can help.

Thanks again

Alex

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
emotion-21.gif
Fantastic site for any Denon info and set up! Have used it many times

Ric

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for the link seems an easier read that the three inch book i got from denon, is there anything i should be doing or paying attention while doing the setup in regards to the way i connect my speakers as ive been told that the Mission MCube uses a imbelical courd to connect to the amp.

Thanks again

Alex

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
umbilical...

It doesn't matter, the mission's cable will have all the appropriate speaker cables built into it, you just need to connect those to amp's speaker terminals as directed by the labels on the mission cable, then plug the other end into the sub and connection the Mission cubes to the sub using the appropriate connection for each speaker location.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi important 4

The frequency response of the mission m-cubes is 280hz - 20 khz at -3db so set the crossover very high,also keep the Sub close to your Centre because it does so much work that you will sometimes hear voices straining from the Sub!!Also you can wire them straight to the amp and not use the umbilical cord!!!

If set up correctly these can be really good wife friendly speakers,if not they can sound hard and lifeless...

Let us know how they sound with the Denon .

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Thank you for the info, i hope they will be wife friendly othewise she'll do my head in, im not sure about crossover etc as im all new to this but i think over the weekend i'll get reading and try and understand what im doing. Is there a specific option for crossover on the amplifer you can specifiy the crossover ?

Thanks Again

GW93

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
I've got the same amp and I was in the same boat as you when i looked at the manual from denon. Got info from the chaps/threads on this forum re the batpig and it worked a treat. When you run the audessey it'll ask you to move the mic through 6 different seating positions, I've tried this a couple of times to find what I liked best. Personally, I found keeping the mic in the centre of the my main seating postion for all 6 worked best, then just tweaked the centre up a few notches manually. I'm delighted now.

TRENDING THREADS