Help needed please to get me in sync with digital tv and analogue hifi sound

A

Anonymous

Trying to link analogue hifi to Panasonic TX-L32ET5B tv. Tv is linked to skybox.

1. Fitting hifi scart to skybox i get a slight delay to the sound between tv and hifi.

or

2. Fitted Toslink from Tv into a DAC. Dac is connected to a Scart to Triple Phono & S-Video Adaptor. This is then fitted into a Scart Coupler that takes in the Hifi Scart at the other end.

Dac is switched to input.

There is still the same sound delay........slight....

Any suggestions (other than turning down the sound of the tv and just listening to hifi)

tom2b

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Have recently done the same as yourself with the same issue

I just set to the TV to 'external speakers' to completely bypass the TV's own speakers and get the sound on my HIFI alone,and this is great

There may be a way of synching TV and HIFI that others more qualified than me can advise you on ..

iMark

This may not be the best route, but it works for us.

Our Sony TV is connected with an optical cable to our DAC. The DAC is connected to the stereo.

Both our Humax box and Bluray player are connected to the TV through HDMI. All sound (when watching anything on the TV) is routed to the DAC. It works really well and is easy to use, even for my partner.

The DAC works as a digital hub for us. We have the TV, the Bluray player and an Airport Express connected.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts