Hello to all

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all, im Simon and new here. For the past 7 or 8 years ive been the designer and maker of the only official Cyrus hi-fi rack the Tri-arbour and X-arbour, along with custom builds for customers worldwide. Having only recently found this forum i though i would join the wider hi-fi community :wave:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Simon

Please add a signature to your account clarifying your trade status, as required by House Rules, and acquaint yourself with the rules re promotion of products and/or services in the forums.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

standman said:
...designer and maker of the only official Cyrus hi-fi rack the Tri-arbour and X-arbour

What about the Hark II, who makes that ?

A

Anonymous

Opps!...Oh dear im not off to a very good start sorry :oops: im good at what i do but hopeless with the ways of the internet.

Someone else makes the Hark and very nice it is too, what i ment was mine are the 'only' official timber racks.

I wasnt after a cheap plug which is why i havent listed any contact details, i just wanted to introduce myself so apologize if i went about that the wrong way.

Simon.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
No probs, Simon – and you're welcome to include your company name in your signature.

But the fact that the first response received was along the lines of 'Can you do me a discount?' set some moderation alarm bells ringing!

:)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andrew,

Is there any way to contact you direct at some point for a quick word? Ive read the rules now :oops: and dont want to do anything wrong with regards to replying to people in the forum who may ask about what i do.

Cheers,

Simon.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
HI Standman, currently enjoying Beck's Sea Change on Mobile fidelity vinyl, through a bunch of black boxes in a piece of wood made by you. Bliss!

A

Anonymous

Good to hear Danny ;) and thanks to all for the welcome too.

My system...quite basic really a Cyrus Quatro and pr of smart powers through a pr of CLS70's Well at least that 'was' my system until i got a home cinema system (Arcam, Sim2 Domino, Sim2 screen, Linn sub, MK speakers) and was told that apparently i didnt need both :shame: So the Cyrus units are back in their boxes at the mo, i had thought of setting them up in my workshop but not sure they will handle the dust too well ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi simon

Been planning to buy the x-arbour to house my 4 Cyrus components however I also want it to take mt humax freesat box and PS3.

However it looks like there are no shelves. Can I do what I want?

Great looking stand

Thanks

:exmark:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts