Hegel H70 + Dynaudio X12

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hegel H70 + Dynaudio X12 (on Dynaudio Stand 1 stands) with Supra 2.5mm speakers wires.

All my music goes into the amp from a computer, through the USB connection and the amp's internal DAC (16 bits/48KHz). The sound that comes out of this simple set up is truly amazing!

The system is in a room that's 13x6 metres. The punch and the bass these little speakers provide (without ever losing control) is unbelievable.

HTH.

A

Anonymous

Hi.

No. Sorry. The H100 was not available. It would have been beyond my budget anyway, so I didn't bother asking for a test box.

I auditioned the following:

- Marantz PM7004 (with SA7003 SACD player)

- Creek Evolution 2 (with Evolution 2 CD player)

- Revox Joy S119 (with my PC via wired Ethernet)

- Electrocompaniet ECI3 (with ECC1 CD player)

- Dynaudio XEO3 wireless active speakers (with XEO3 DAC/transmitter hooked to my PC)

All very different beasts. All very good in their own way, except the Creek, which turned the Dynaudios to absolute dull boxes. It was a total let down (it was better with easier speakers, though).

As for speakers, we used some Dalis, Dynaudio DM 2/6, DM 2/7, Excite X12, XEO3 and Focus 16, KEF R500, Anthony Gallo Reference 3.5.

A

Anonymous

Hi there! I promise I'll post some as soon as the apartment is all finished with furniture and all. It'll take some time, but I promise I'll post back for you to see how it looks like, alright? Cheers, mate ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts