Headphone adapter

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi all I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that I use on my table but was wondering if there's a Bluetooth adapter that I can plug into my stereo amp headphone socket so I can use the headphones on my hifi as the amp as no Bluetooth bullt in . Regards Ian

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I was reading about this adapter but I'm not sure if it will transmit the singal From my amps headphone socket to the headphones. As I think it just receives audio from something like a mobile phone. Regards Ian

rockerman66 said:
Hi all I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that I use on my table but was wondering if there's a Bluetooth adapter that I can plug into my stereo amp headphone socket so I can use the headphones on my hifi as the amp as no Bluetooth bullt in . Regards Ian

No. The headphone socket on an amp is an 'output' socket.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
716q7sjRBmL._SL1280_.jpg

as the pic above shows it transmitting to a pair of bluetooth headphones.

which is what I think you want to do.

*music2*

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your reply could please include the link where you got that info from as I think is a different one to the one I was reading about. regards Ian

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
A headphone socket is a headphone socket doesn't matter if it's on a phone or an amp. The most you'd need extra is an eighth-inch to quarter-inch adaptor, assuming one isn't supplied the with the transmitter. Though IMO you'd be better off plugging it into the amp's tape output, if your amp has one (you haven't specified what amp you own)

TRENDING THREADS