HDR compatible

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
recently upgraded again to sonys hdr tv but now my amp which is old needs to go as 4k needed it has served well onkyo tr608 but now ancient but needed hdr spec with budget 300 max but all reviews dont state clearly hdr compatibility the denon avr x2200w is option but the pioneer vx930 seems good but no hdr i think but denon confirmed theirs was hdr so need a little future proofing not needing to upgrade for awhile like onkyo sorry for long essay

D

Deleted member 2457

tvspecv said:
recently upgraded again to sonys hdr tv but now my amp which is old needs to go as 4k needed it has served well onkyo tr608 but now ancient but needed hdr spec with budget 300 max but all reviews dont state clearly hdr compatibility the denon avr x2200w is option but the pioneer vx930 seems good but no hdr i think but denon confirmed theirs was hdr so need a little future proofing not needing to upgrade for awhile like onkyo sorry for long essay
Dont think you need to upgrade your amp, I haven't. You need a 4K blu Ray player with 2 HDMI outputs and the Samsung k8500 does this, as does the Panasonic ub900. That's all I am aware you need. Congrats on the TV purchase btw.

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
yes but i am using ps4 as media player the usb port weak on bravia compared to samsungs one connect box so cant upscale very well

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
tvspecv said:

denon's the best way to go.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts