HDMI Cable Reviews

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
This is one for Andrew etc but feel free to comment ;-)

In the latest WHF mag, you have reviewed a hdmi cable from thatcable that got a very good rating. The last hdmi cable I bought was from a company called UKHDMI over a year ago and judging by some of the posts on here a fair few others have bought from this company too. Is there any reason why these HDMI cables have not been reviewed, but other budget cables have and are there any plans to to review there cables in the future ?

I have compared the Premium N HDMI I bought over a year ago to a more expensive HDMI-P that I have a noticed no difference in quality, but I dont have the equiptment to properly test these and was wondering how these hdmi's faired against some of the more expesive and other budget cables available.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As I often make clear, I'm not on the full-time reviewing team, but any cable company is welcome to submit product for review. I guess the company in question has not done so to date...

A

Anonymous

Ah ok Andrew, thanks for the quick reply, I thought that maybe certain cables were selected. Are there any guys from the review teams on here know if there are plans to review any of these cables or have already used the ukhdmi cables ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts