have lg finally come good ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just read a review of the lg 47le8900 on an american site , sopposed to have the best blacks on sale today , and a fantastic picture all around , full rear led lit , 200hz , only 35mm thick , hmmm, i wonder what kind of money they will be ?? im interested ..

A

Anonymous

I have just had a look at the lg 47le8900,It does look like a fantastic tv, 9,000,000:1 contast you don't get much better than that,I think i will have to get a bank loan.

lcm1981:
I have just had a look at the lg 47le8900,It does look like a fantastic tv, 9,000,000:1 contrast you don't get much better than that,I think i will have to get a bank loan.

Don't go by the contrast ratios quoted by manufacturers. You should check how it performs in the real world.

A

Anonymous

bigboss:lcm1981:
I have just had a look at the lg 47le8900,It does look like a fantastic tv, 9,000,000:1 contrast you don't get much better than that,I think i will have to get a bank loan.

Don't go by the contrast ratios quoted by manufacturers. You should check how it performs in the real world.

the u.s. review site has , and even though they normally dont rate lcds as high as plasmas , they think its excellent , lets hope lg sends whfi one soon ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts