Has someone got a link to the Panasonic 65-inch 4K OLED TV at TPS?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
strapped for cash said:
The 980W seems to calibrate better than later LG OLEDs, so a relatively small investment in a pro-cal sounds pretty sensible to me (unless you sell the TV on in the near future, of course).

gel said:
I am trying very hard not to spend money at the moment, so calibration could be a good route.

That's no guarantee with you, Gel. The fact that you had had your Panasonic 50VT65 calibrated didn't stop you from selling it to bigboss.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
strapped for cash said:
The 980W seems to calibrate better than later LG OLEDs, so a relatively small investment in a pro-cal sounds pretty sensible to me (unless you sell the TV on in the near future, of course).

gel said:
I am trying very hard not to spend money at the moment, so calibration could be a good route.

That's no guarantee with you, Gel. The fact that you had had your Panasonic 50VT65 calibrated didn't stop you from selling it to bigboss.
That's very true too. *smile*. I can't see how I can really upgrade at the moment though. Perhaps when the next new TV technology comes along.

D

Deleted member 2457

It's here:

http://www.tps.uk.com/?tab_name=Panasonic&tab_id=52&choice_name=OLED_4K&choice_id=263&product_group_id=314&product_name=Panasonic_TX-65CZ952B_65-inch_4K_CURVED_3D_OLED_TV&product_id=2435&choice_type=1

D

Deleted member 2457

strapped for cash said:
gel said:
I already have THX mode too and now I am thinking about having it calibrated too!

Strapped, 3D is so much better with these new settings it's unbelievable! I had given up on 3D, I had stopped seeing any effects now wow! Cheers again!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts