Has anyone tried the speaker cable ECOSSE REFERENCE ES 2.3?

goodman

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I would wish add those speaker cables to my equipment (marantz CD 6002 + Musical Fidelity A1 + B&W DM601 S2) and I´ve seen that have a good price.

Does anyone have experience in the sound produced?. Are bright or soft cables?. Is good the soundstage?.

Thanks you.

goodman said:
I would wish add those speaker cables to my equipment (marantz CD 6002 + Musical Fidelity A1 + B&W DM601 S2) and I´ve seen that have a good price.

Does anyone have experience in the sound produced?. Are bright or soft cables?. Is good the soundstage?.

Thanks you.

It's an average, well constructed, cable. No one will be able to tell you what it will do in your system though.

andyjm

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
goodman said:
Does anyone have experience in the sound produced?. Are bright or soft cables?. Is good the soundstage?

Its just a bit of wire, I think your expectations might be a little high.

If you are lucky, and its well made and of adequate thickness, then it will do what every other well made cable of adequate thickness will do - and thats conduct the signal to the speakers without colouring the sound.

andyjm said:
goodman said:
Does anyone have experience in the sound produced?. Are bright or soft cables?. Is good the soundstage?

Its just a bit of wire, I think your expectations might be a little high.

If you are lucky, and its well made and of adequate thickness, then it will do what every other well made cable of adequate thickness will do - and thats conduct the signal to the speakers without colouring the sound.

True, but it's a very well constructed bit of wire. It is unfortunate maybe that newbies think it's going to make a vast difference to their system. It isn't. Get the basics right and you might as well connect them with a wire coat hanger.

They can slightest adjust a wrongly configured system but they are never going to drastically change the overall presentation. This comes down to getting your source right.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts