Has anyone tried Fip radio??

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I've just come across this radio station after reading a gushing online review. I basically never listen to radio generally as the standard UK channels and local radio especially are so truly dire and an irritation (in my opinion) - I much prefer listening to music I have chosen myself. Anyway I'm now hooked on FIP - it's basically non stop cool music with the very occasional French person speaking just to remind you they are looking after you!! The tunes are eclectic, cinematic, a touch jazzy but always always interesting. Perfect background to my day.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Sounds good. I'm currently hooked on radio paradise after a mention on here. Try that one too, no annoying DJ's, cool music. I'll have a look at fip. Oh and radio paradise can stream at 320 kbps (go to settings).

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
radiorog said:
Sounds good. I'm currently hooked on radio paradise after a mention on here. Try that one too, no annoying DJ's, cool music. I'll have a look at fip. Oh and radio paradise can stream at 320 kbps (go to settings).

I've seen good reviews for Radio Paradise too, just tried the app this morning coincidentally and it's really nice, no dj's, news, ads, weather, traffic news, phone ins etc etc..... - 320 sound quality too which seems to beat FIP although the is a HQ button on the FIP app which doesn't seem to do an awful lot... I must say Internet radio sounds best to me via Sonos into my Play 5.

TRENDING THREADS