Harbeth Compact7-ES3 or ATC SCM19??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, Please offer some input as to which is the better speakers if I am using Naim Nait5i (50W) and Roksan Kandy LIII(120W)?? My room is 3x4m and they will be used as PC speakers but of course with proper separation (from walls and on good Partington stands placed behind my PC table)...I only listen to music while surfing the net and chatting...and I am just too busy to sit back and enjoy the CDs while doing nothing...in case some of you are wondering... Currently I have the ATC SCM11 but was thinking should I upgrade?? I had the Harbeth C7ES3 for a while but returned it after thinking of getting the ATC SCM19..still unsure...I don't think the Harbeth was any better than my SCM11 except for the wider soundstage...any input...I run lossless files FLAC or APE from HD...thanks guys.. Actually would all these studio monitors sound any better than powered ones eg AVI ADM9??

A

Anonymous

No one has any idea? Not even WHF staff who has reviewed them and given them 5 stars?? Or maybe it's just Sunday...so ppl are less responsive haha...

A

Anonymous

Well, looks like no one knows much about ATC and Harbeth in this forum I guess...all i read is Monitor Audio BR2 and Cambridge Azur and that genre stuff...so much for high end...Wished ATC has its own forum..shall jump ship to Harbeth forum to seek some legit opinions...thx guys....

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
http://www.harbeth.co.uk/usergroup/

ATC are awesome when the right discs are put in to a right player and feed signal to the right amp. Fussy as hell imo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts