Hands down - Marantz PM6003 or Rotel RA-04 SE?!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So, guys - I need to buy myself an amplifier.

I need it to run a turntable, an iPod, a DVD-player and also a signal from the flatscreen - which one to choose and why?! I've read the two reviews and they seem peers, so I want to know what you guys would recommend.

Thank you!

/Lars

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Blimey, give everyone a chance!

So, Lars, what's the rest of your kit? What music do you like listening to? Do you want a remote control? Answer those and i'm sure you'll get lots of answers.

A

Anonymous

cphdk:No one can help me?

I need to buy myself an amplifier too, my kit epos m12.2, marantz cdp. i like jazz music like 4Play. Marantz PM6003 or rotel?

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare (and the rest of you guys)!

My kit would be a Rega P3 turntable with an optional MM-PU. Other than that I actually also need to buy speakers - since I'm on a budget I'm thinking Dali Ikon / B&W CM1 or so?

The DVD-player I have is nothing out of the ordinary - haha, it's more likely to be under!

Music wise I listen to mor or less everything - the broad-spectrum pop/rock scene from The Beatles, Rolling Stones etc. to Gorillaz and Daft Punk.

After reading a bit on, I was thinking if either of the two models exists with radio tuner? If not, what would be the alternative?

Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts