Great AV amp for 300 and under? sony 80 or onkyo 606

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

henxuk:well let us know what it's like would love to know

Well I was very exited today as I got a message from parcel force to say they have delivered my Sony STRDA3200ES. well I was in for a shock when I got home from work to find that they had sent me a box set of Family Guy!!! well as you can imagine I was straight on the phone to Play.com to ask what has happened to my order they told me Parcel Force would pick up tomorrow and then they would send out my Sony Receiver. So I guess I will be waiting in tomorrow for Parcel Force to arrive!!!

A

Anonymous

Well here is my next update and I can tell you I do not know what to do, well as I said before play.com sent me the wrong item (Family Guy DVDs instead of a Sony STRDA3200ESS) OK so I sent them back and they updated my order, I then checked my order status and the box said Packing that shouldn't be a problem as that normally means they have some in stock. So to my surprise its now showing Out Of Stock, well as you can imagine I called them up and they told me they have ordered some more and it could be 3 to 28 days before they come in. Now as this is an old amp and the Sony website is showing as being replaced am going to see my Sony STRDA3200ESS.

Also its gone down twenty quid since I first ordered it.

What I am asking now is do I cancel the order and look for something else (which there docent seem to be much around) or do I wait and see what happens?

TRENDING THREADS