Grado SR125 and 160G iPod?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I am thinking about getting the Grado SR125s and a 160G iPod. I already own the Grado SR60s but was just wondering if it would be worth getting the SR125s instead of the SR60s, I would love to hear of any experiences of this and/or any good/bad points about this partnering. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

A

Anonymous

Hi. I have the 80g iPod and use a pair of Alessandro MS1's, which, as I have mentioned many times on the site are just an incredable sounding headphone compared to the 60's. I have compared the Alessandro's against the SR125s and to my ears the Alessandro's sound better, plus they cost $99 from the states including postage. If you do get them you will not use your 60's again, as I have done, take the gamble and buy, you will not regreet it.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the quick reply, I will try to audition these headphones before I go out and buy another pair.

A

Anonymous

To audition the Alessandros' you will have to find someone who has a pair,as they are not sold in any hi fi shop that I am aware of.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts