Gotham GAC-1

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Im currently using a 1.5 metre version of the cable above, im now wondering, following a recent review, whether there is any better alternatives bearing in mind the length is an issue (needs to be at least 1.5 metres)

The cable is used as front pre-outs from my A/V to my stereo amplifier so the cable is in use when I watch anything on tele or dvd (not cd)

Thanks, Matt

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
mattjax05:
Im currently using a 1.5 metre version of the cable above, im now wondering, following a recent review, whether there is any better alternatives bearing in mind the length is an issue (needs to be at least 1.5 metres)

The cable is used as front pre-outs from my A/V to my stereo amplifier so the cable is in use when I watch anything on tele or dvd (not cd)

Thanks, Matt

Matt, I had the very same cable for the very same use! I swapped it (albeit for a much better one) and the sound difference was unbelivable! First of all the Gothams took something away from my front speakers, they seemed quiet and I had to set them up much louder than I do now. The Chameleon Silver Plus also sound great when listening to music on dvd or tv through my receiver. Much much better bass. I originally thought that any cable would do for this purpose but realised that it's not the case. Try the Chord Crimson if you don't want to splash too much on the cable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts