Got my musical fidelity v-dac 2.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just hooked up my new v-dac 2, spotify and wav file's sound nice, id describe the sound as a smooth and detailed quite similar to my old mf x-ray cd player, ill be buying some new speaker's next month was thinking about a pair of dynaudio 2/6's?

A

Anonymous

Having spent a few hour's listening to the v-dac 2 i can report there is big improvement's over the old v-dac, there is more detail and greater space between instument's, i think the built in v-link is a major factor in the improvement, i will add the new v-psu 2 next month, for the moment i am going to enjoy the music and grab another beer.

A

Anonymous

Well if it's the best soundcard for pure audio then maybe no, my knowledge of pc soundcard's isnt that great to be honest, the mf v-dac 2 sound's great and is a steal for 200 pound's.

dannycanham

May 5, 2009
Visit site
bemaniac said:
Ooooh, would you say this will beat the dac chip inside my xonar ST? Bear in mind xonar ST is probably the best internal soundcard available for pure audio.

The xonars are no match for Onkyo, Juli@ and many other soundcards. Haven't head the v-dac 2 yet but considering the DACs it is being compared to it would be a step up from a xonar.

Zax89swe

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi I wonder if my system is worth upgrading to this new v-dac 2. My system is Rega brio r and dali zensor 7. My current dac is a pc soundcard a modded x-fi witch shines with dynamics, details and big soundstage but to my ears the vocals sounds unnatural harsh and everything is just a little false, its hard to discribe.

A

Anonymous

by which the DAC has good sound and dynamic nature, V-DAC1 or V-DAC2 ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts