Good cheap headphones for cinema, non leaking

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

Looking for a good pair of headphones (over ear) for a new notebook I bought, dont want anything like 100.00 bose.

But cant leak sound as might watch movies while the wife is watching TV.

Just sold some sen's hd595 they were great, but leaked all over the place, and eveyone could hear what I was listning to

Thanks.

Binman

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
I have a pair of those Goldring NS1000 too. I like the sound they produce, but they do leak sound quite badly, so may not be a suitable choice for you.

I've not had any other headphones of this type, so cannot comment on if they are any worse than the 'norm' for sound leakage. All I do know is that my wife complains when I;m listening to music on them late at night.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Binman:
I have a pair of those Goldring NS1000 too. I like the sound they produce, but they do leak sound quite badly, so may not be a suitable choice for you.

I've not had any other headphones of this type, so cannot comment on if they are any worse than the 'norm' for sound leakage. All I do know is that my wife complains when I;m listening to music on them late at night.

Does depend - fair enough if someone is attempting to sleep in a deathly quiet room while you're listening, they'd probably leak enough to be annoying. However, if someone is watching TV at normal volume while you're using them, they should be fine I would have thought.

That or my OH is extremely tolerant (or deaf)
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS