Gone plasma for Christmas

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've obviously been on Santa's good list - or at least Mrs H's list - as Santa delivered a lovely 46 inch Panasonic plasma on Christmas morning. Having only had LCD before the difference is stark! Such a lovely colour and texture to the image; I wish we'done this years ago.

It just goes to show, leaving the appropriate Amazon page on the iPad pays off :)

cayorob

May 4, 2009
Visit site
My parents got a TX-P42G30B just before christmas. Stunning, it blows my 2 year old LCD Phillips (award winner itself) away. I wish i'd stayed with the plasma's

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Somewhere else, but not sure where yet. I've added a Bluray player too, so the PS3 can go with the old one in to another room.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Congratulations with the persuasion.

Our local Panasonic dealer is running a buy now pay later option - wife suggested we pop in to see what it entailed.

Walked out with an agreement and took delivery of a Panasonic GT50 3 days later with free specs and BD player (although the BD player has not arrived as yet).

Old 42PX70 has been sold to a close friend for £150.

Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Lee H said:
I've obviously been on Santa's good list - or at least Mrs H's list - as Santa delivered a lovely 46 inch Panasonic plasma on Christmas morning. Having only had LCD before the difference is stark! Such a lovely colour and texture to the image; I wish we'done this years ago.

It just goes to show, leaving the appropriate Amazon page on the iPad pays off :)

:rofl: Lucky you I left up a link for a few things, never worked :cry: I'm glad that you like your new plasma though :clap:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts