Goldring GX200 earphones offer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Sincere apologies again for this - if you email us via the Contact Us button, we'll make sure everything gets dealt with by our subscriptions exec, Mark Campbell.

Also to let you know I have had a meeting with our fulfillment department to ensure things improve in 2008 - there's little point sourcing these great offers if people can't get hold of them...

[/quote]

Well I subscribed in Oct for the Chord HDMI,but lets skip all that.Santa has been and gone,Feb issue probably due soon,which will be my last,- subs will not be renewed-no sign of/or direct communication re headphones.Do I HAVE to go to the OFT??

A

Anonymous

Hi Mr Kennedy

Have you contacted the Customer Services Line to find out whether the Sennheiser GX200 have been sent to you as there is plenty of stock available. Their direct line is 08456 777 813

Best Wishes

Mark

A

Anonymous

I am sorry you have had a delay with receiving the Sennheiser headphones. There is stock available so there may have been some trouble with them being sent to you. Can you supply me with your e-mail address and I will contact you directly about this.

With Thanks

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi Mark,

I was originally sent the wrong Goldring headphones which I returned and then have been patiently waiting for the correct Goldring GX200 earphones. I was told they had been requested for me on the 16th Dec and would have to wait 28 days. They never turned up so I called again on the 28th Jan and was told that you have stock of the GX200 earphones and would send me the correct earphones.

Guess what, today a package turned up and again you have sent me the wrong Goldring DR50 headphones. I spoke to Pam in customer services today and was told someone will call me back.

Mark, I would really appreciate it if you could chase this up for me and make sure I get the correct Goldring GX200 earphones ASAP. I am getting tired of having to keep calling to sort this out.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I bought the magazine regularly, so this offer seemed like a real reward for taking a subscription.

Unfortunately, neither the 3rd isuue nor the headphones ever arrived. I did ring fairly regularly, and still have a note of the calls.

As a result of this poor service I cancelled the subscription. It also put me off buying the magazine thereafter.

Such a pity.

I hope that you get the right ones soon.

Corso

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hear you are having these problems.

Could you let me know your e-mail address via the site email and I will contact you directly on how to resolve this

With Best Wishes

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi Mark,

I emailed you last Friday regarding the problem I am having of being sent the wrong earphones twice. Still waiting for a reply. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

My Goldring GX200 earphones arrived last week, but today literally 5 minutes ago the right hand earphone stopped working, I'm not very happy.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare, have you got a email address for me to send too.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Is the Goldring GX200 earphones offer still on??

I just bought the April edition of your mag (first time purchase and today just realised May edition is out - loads to read already) and the offer is advertised but doesn't say how long it is on for. If it is while stocks last do you still have stock?

I want to subscribe to the mag and my wife needs new headphones so I am trying to kill two birds with one stone whilst earning a few brownie points.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The in-mag offer on the Goldrings finished yesterday - but we've a new offer on the Grado iGrado headphones in the current, May issue - or it looks like the Goldring offer is still available online via TheMagazineShop.com (click here).

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response. Will have a look after work tonight and decide.

A

Anonymous

I received my goldrings in January, and they are fantatsic. Unfortunately they have broke, I contacted Armour group, but they said they are onky the distributors and I need to contact the place I received the headphones from? Is there anything I can do to get the repaired?

Cheers

Dej

mlwpres

May 9, 2008
Visit site
HI, i took up the online offer of 13 issues of what hifi and have received the first issue (June 08), but have not yet received the Goldring GX200s. I was wondering how long they usually take to be delivered?

Thanks, Mike Prescott

mlwpres

May 9, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

The in-mag ad says to allow 35 days for delivery- let us know if it gets to day 36 and you're still Goldring-less.

[/quote]

It's day 36 today (i think - really not sure how they're counted). I ordered the mag online on the 31st March, received the confirmation letter dated 8th April and the Direct Debit went out on the 14th April.

I was wondering if you could tell me who i should talk to about the missing headphones?

My subscription reference is 00987103.

Many thanks, Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts