giz a job ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
to whom it may concern , i have been studying hd tvs now for 6 months , i have read nearly all the online reviews and know where to find the best deals , i have seen many hdtvs in action during my frequent visits to stores , and i feel i could provide essential advice to whfis online punters , my salary is negotiable , i was thinking maybe £25000 a year , i could take cash ( or vouchers for john lewis , richer sounds ) and i dont need holiday pay as i could take my laptop with me ,i got this idea after watching many property programmes where anyone buying a big house seems to work from home from a laptop , so i hope you appreciate that i have used my innitiative , im not looking to replace anyone , just to join the team , can you let me know before friday as if it is a yes i will need an advance for a pioneer kuro and a few beers ? yours sincerely , maxflinn ...............

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
maxflinn:to whom it may concern , i have been studying hd tvs now for 6 months , i have read nearly all the online reviews and know where to find the best deals , i have seen many hdtvs in action during my frequent visits to stores

Sure you're not selling yourself short? With that kind of experience I would hold out for more money.

A

Anonymous

cram:
maxflinn:to whom it may concern , i have been studying hd tvs now for 6 months , i have read nearly all the online reviews and know where to find the best deals , i have seen many hdtvs in action during my frequent visits to stores

Sure you're not selling yourself short? With that kind of experience I would hold out for more money.

Hmmm, he looks far to over qualified to write for What? Hi Fi

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
David Fuller:Hmmm, he looks far to over qualified to write for What? Hi Fi

emotion-39.gif
emotion-60.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
£25k? I'd have to work from bed, not merely "from home". I don't get out of bed for less than £200k. I am, obviously, also available for hire: birthdays, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs....

TRENDING THREADS