Getting Awa Music & Line Music Working Outside of Japan?

NewDecrypter

Sep 20, 2024
Visit site
Hallo,

I am new to the forums & wanting to make a query about getting two Japanese music streaming services for mobile working outside of Japan so I can use the free trials & eventually pay for them. I have made some progress for both of them

Firstly AWA music. I have got the app working on my phone but do not seem to be able to get the standard plan free trial loaded. As soon as I try to sign up for the free trial it asks me for payment & no matter which of three options I select it tells me 'Item not available in your country' no matter if I use NordVPN or Psiphon. Does anyone know if I can use any alternative method to sign up to the standard plan from outside of Japan on AWA music? Can I wait 365 days for my Google Play account to switch to the Japanese store?

Secondly LINE Music. I have got to the point where I have successfully created a LINE account & logged into LINE Music but every time I go to settings to activate the free trial in the working application it says you are not logged in, once again no matter what VPN I use. I tried following a thread on an internet forum to get LINE Music working & messaged the author but that did not seem to be of assistance

I have tried taking both my SIMS out of my smartphone, uninstalling & reinstalling the app while using my VPN on the Japan server but I still ran into the same issues, could the applications be getting my location through a different means? Could it be the cache on the phone?

Is there any way to get LINE music working outside of Japan? I have tried turning my GPS location off on my mobile for the application but that did not seem to work. I could theoretically get Tidal working using a VPN from Japan, so why can I not get either of these applications working, it is not fair?

Does anyone have any ideas about getting these two services working properly?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts