Gazzip

TrevC

This thread is purely for the discussion of hifi related subjects and Gazzip. Anyone posting something deemed to be off topic will be tortured for eternity by something that is supposed to be about love.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
TrevC said:
This thread is purely for the discussion of hifi related subjects and Gazzip. Anyone posting something deemed to be off topic will be tortured for eternity by something that is supposed to be about love.

does he believe in god? *diablo*

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Nice avatar today Vlad. Very fitting. Nice gesture.

UNKG1004.GIF

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
chebby said:

A sad event. Can't imagine what the family is going through.

I like the lion flag as something Macedonians share with Scots in heraldics, music (bagpipes), folklore (man skirts, golf) etc. as they are authentically from Macedonia.

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
chebby said:

A sad event. Can't imagine what the family is going through.

I like the lion flag as something Macedonians share with Scots in heraldics, music (bagpipes), folklore (man skirts, golf) etc. as they are authentically from Macedonia.

You're welcome to share our weather! :D

TrevC

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.[/i]
Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time.[/i]
The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.[/i]
RELIGION-Together-we-can-find-the-cure-t-shirt.jpg

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
TrevC said:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time.

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.

I completely agree with you. I am an atheist. However it is not nice to poke fun at other peoples' belief systems, however facile you personally think they may be.

P.S. Where did you get that photo of my dad from?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts