Freesat and Sky SD Box Help Please....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. Since I don't want to upgrade to sky HD because I don't want to pay more, I recently bought a Goodmans Freesat box for £120 but I didn't get the installation charge of £80. The reason for this is because I have an existing satellite dish from my sky box and I just want to swap the cable from my sky box to the freesat box everytime I want to watch some HD programs from BBC. Now I am already sick and tired of swapping the cable so I bought a 'switch' from Maplin to connect them both, but in doing so I keep on losing the signal from my Freesat or vice-versa. Perhaps I didn't buy the corrrect 'switch'. What's the best solution for this? How can I use the freesat box and still use my sky sd box at the same time without adding an additional LNB to my existing satellite dish? cheers

A

Anonymous

Well I guess I have no other choice but to install a dual LNB to my satellite dish.

daveh75

i'd like to know what switch you bought as afaik there isn't anything like that available for sat use, yeah the way to go is to change the lnb for quad/octo lnb and run additional cabling

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts