FREE Chord HDMI Active (1.5m)

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

After bouncing a few emails regarding Royal Mails claims procedure to/from the subs department, they have agreed to send out another cable to me either in today's or Monday's post. Fingers crossed this one arrives...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Big Aura:the_lhc: PS. anyone else slightly disappointed with the size of the bulge, I thought it'd be bigger... worrying comment!

I was holding a trombone in readiness when I typed that!

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
**does happy HDMI dance**

Hurrah, I've got it, and the bulge is perfectly adequate!

Thanks to Andrew and Clare for all the enforcing! I can't wait to try it on my new BDP-s760 which my lovely wifey has bought for me from RicherSounds today.
emotion-2.gif
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until Chrimo.
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

After waiting for what seems like months, I finally received my cable today - third time lucky.

I must say thanks to Clare and Andrew at WHF and, the wonderfully named, Dan Handy at the subs company for all their help in resolving Royal Mails delivery problems.

m.j

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
emailed yourselfs about the fact that i hadnt recieved my hdmi cable 2 weeks ago and still no reply ?

can anyone help its been 3 months ?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Not much I can do on New Year's Eve i'm afraid - but I can promise to chase it up on Monday (though then I disappear off to the US for a week!) Please email us again at BOTH addresses at the Contact Us link, and i'll give the subs guys a massive prod on Mon.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
Not much I can do on New Year's Eve i'm afraid - but I can promise to chase it up on Monday (though then I disappear off to the US for a week!) Please email us again at BOTH addresses at the Contact Us link, and i'll give the subs guys a massive prod on Mon.

Work or holiday?

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

m.j

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
hi there have sent numerous emails now to both email addresses given and i still havent recieved an email back regarding the chord hdmi active cable , i subscribed back in september its been over 5 months can someone please help

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Please email us one more time - yes I know, sorry - with your name, address and if you have it subscriber number, and I will make sure someone look into it on Monday.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
m.j

Our subscriptions people are sending you a replacement cable, as the first one dispatched must have gone astray in the post. You should receive an email from them confirming this.

Apologies again for the delay.

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Anymore subscription offers coming soon online? , I cannot make the bristol show otherwise i would be camping out the night before for a logitec or chord offer, only joking great OFFERS

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, we've got a brand-new subscriptions offer - in-mag and online - starting today.

You can bag a free £50 Chord Supershield HDMI plus 15% off shop price of mag when you subscribe (from £23.76)
I'll post the link once the issue's been on sale a while!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'll post it back up next week - or you can find it in the new issue from tomorrow; you'll need to buy that anyway, as your new subscription won't kick in THAT quick
emotion-2.gif

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Clare/Andrew Just subscribed and ordered a free chord supershield from todays march issue. Great mag i should of got before now, just reading the BLU-RAY PLAYERS £200-£250 group test . I got the philips bdp7500 for free glad it done well even if it didnt win. Its much better looking than those other bricks , But who cares about looks over performance? HA .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts