Finding ITV HD on Freesat

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HELP!!! I've just bought a Humax Foxsat HDR and have installed it. However despite many attempts automatically & manually tuning of the Freesat channels listed I've been unable to receive ITV HD. WHY ?!!!. All the other tv & radio channels are tuned in. Am I asking the last silly question of 2008?. Thanks in advance for any advice.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Cofnchtr I'll give a try & let you know if it has worked. Why hasn't ITV a dedicated HD channel like the BBC ?!!!

A

Anonymous

Try this site: http://www.itv.com/hd/

You'll need to check the programme schedules to see which programmes will be in HD, but there aren't very many of them. There wasn't one ITV HD programme on Christmas Day for instance.

A

Anonymous

There aren't much HD programmes on ITV so I'll have to wait and see. At least I'm not paying a subscription for it.

Thanks to you all for the advice. Have a great New Year.

A

Anonymous

I've now recorded & watched ALL of the very few programmes broadcast on ITV HD since I bought the Humax which - as far as picture & sound quality is concerned - excellent. Yes the red button worked.

But now a more perplexing problem has arisen. When selecting a programme to record on ITV - channel103, the exact programme on ITV - channel 977 is also selected automatically without me choosing to do so. It prevents me using the dual tuner function to record another channel at the same time when recording ITV shows.

Can anyone shed any light on this ?. Many thanks to anyone with answers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts