Fan of funk, soul, latin or boogaloo?

DavidNorway

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Professorhat thanks for the heads up,im really enjoying it,about half way through,track 6 has guest mark snowboy,ive been listening to his music for......years!he is a top percussionist and dj.The album has a real nice original band sound,loving it.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:Cheers prof, just been having a listen on their website and have just sent a request for a CD, as i dont do lossy downloads.

Indeed, me too! There's a an album launch party in The Queen of Hoxton pub in Shoreditch on 2nd December as well if you're in the London area. Not sure if I'll be attending yet as may be elsewhere on work business unfortunately.

DavidNorway:Professorhat thanks for the heads up,im really enjoying it,about half way through,track 6 has guest mark snowboy,ive been listening to his music for......years!he is a top percussionist and dj.The album has a real nice original band sound,loving it.

Good to hear, have been waiting for their album for years so I'm glad they've finally got one out!

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:Cheers prof, just been having a listen on their website and have just sent a request for a CD, as i dont do lossy downloads.

+ 1
emotion-21.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Have had a reply on getting the CD - they have a link to this site from their MySpace page, though it seems you have to buy from Canada which is crazy for a UK band! Have asked if this is the only way to buy other than iTunes. Thought I'd post though as I know some people might hark from that area!

daveh75

I ended up getting my aunt (who lives in the US) to order it, she then ripped to ALAC and uploaded to megaupload for me to d/l as it worked out quicker and cheaper to do it that way....

I know it's strictly probably not 'legal' but it's not like i was sharing, the files were deleted from megaupload as soon as i downloaded 'em and the CD will be with me next weekend when my aunt comes over for xmas.

But what a palaver to get a CD of a British band...
emotion-40.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts