Failure of signal to BD port on Sony DA2400ES

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Panasonic BD-35 connected to a Sony DA2400ES receiver via hdmi into the BD hdmi port. Overnight the signal has failed. If I swap the cable over to the DVD hdmi port on the Sony everything works fine. None of the settings of either box have been changed. It may be a silly question, but does this mean that the BD port is broken? If so should the picture via the DVD port be of a lesser quality? I don't have a separate DVD connected. I bought the Sony from richer Sounds in Feb-09; will they give me a new one or mess around trying to fix this one?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
bennetd2:
I have a Panasonic BD-35 connected to a Sony DA2400ES receiver via hdmi into the BD hdmi port. Overnight the signal has failed. If I swap the cable over to the DVD hdmi port on the Sony everything works fine. None of the settings of either box have been changed. It may be a silly question, but does this mean that the BD port is broken? If so should the picture via the DVD port be of a lesser quality? I don't have a separate DVD connected. I bought the Sony from richer Sounds in Feb-09; will they give me a new one or mess around trying to fix this one?

I couldn't answer your first question but whichever port use, the quality will be the same (unless I'm completely ignorant of something).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts