Exibitors at the Bristol Show this year ?

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
When I went to the show in Bristol I went to a stand where they had a very very small amplifier connected to some Dynaudio DM 2/6 Black Speakers streaming music from an IPAD, they also had other very small units which included a radio etc in a small rack, can anybody kindly remember the name of this company (May have just been one word if I remember correctly) ?

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Andy but I don't think this is the company, the single working operational amplifier was around 5x2 Inches in size, never seen anything like it before and very small racks of this size with say amplifier, and dab radio etc ?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, the Stereo Box integrated amp is 103x36x103mm – so let's say 4x1.5x4in –, there are same-sized tuners and things in the range, and the show demonstrations often have them in little fitted wooden racks like this.

Project_Design_Box_2_500.jpg

But I wasn't at Bristol this year, so there may have been something else similar.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Apols to BenLaw – just answering your post and site threw a momentary glitchy fit and your post vanished. Odd, and sorry...

But to answer the point you made about not being able to buy the 'two-hole' rack here in the UK, you can, as seen here (and I'm sure at other retailers).

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
No worries, it wasn't very interesting :silenced:

My mistake, you're right about the standard rack. It was the '2iP' I tried to buy, their rack with a hole in it to fit their ipod dock. Unless things have changed you could only get that in a 4. Happily they sold me one of their display racks.

TRENDING THREADS