Er silly me. (And not for the first time as you know)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:

Oh no! A rank outsider! the bookies won't be happy.

Groundhogs? So I'm not the only person who listens to them?

He must be going out - madness to shoot your bolt at this stage of the race.

Lovin' Groundhogs. And got to see them in a pub in Preston in the mid-90s! McPhee was simply awesome.

House of Love - Destroy the Heart

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:

Phew!

In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Red Red Meat - Rabbit Eyed

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Gusboll:In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Warm, gooey, velvety, smooth, chocolate oozing out of every...err...port, if the speakers are as warm as the Arcam.

A

Anonymous

And it's the outsider!

Seriously, that's a bargain and a half;

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
That's it. JoelSim was beaten by a short head - well £2.03 actually; with Bidder 7 trailing in third and Bidder 12 never getting out of the stables.

Califone - Red

A

Anonymous

chebby:
Gusboll:In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Warm, gooey, velvety, smooth, chocolate oozing out of every...err...port, if the speakers are as warm as the Arcam.

Me-*******-ow
emotion-5.gif
Chebby, clearly a true Naimee now...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:
JoelSim:Actually my system isn't warm at all. It used to be warmer with the CD92.

So the danger has passed and you celebrate the escape with a few glasses of wine and ..........(cue groundhogs)

I gave the wine a swerve, too dangerousÿ

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
idc:My non alcohol driven ebay impulsiveness is already here, up and running and I am presently enjoying The Beta Band like I have never heard them before!

Ooh Beta Band - saw them 3 times and got all their stuff. Heard The Aliens 2 albums yet?

idc

Gusboll:

idc:My non alcohol driven ebay impulsiveness is already here, up and running and I am presently enjoying The Beta Band like I have never heard them before!

Ooh Beta Band - saw them 3 times and got all their stuff. Heard The Aliens 2 albums yet?

I have what is on Spotify at the moment, so no. But along with Tortoise and Beck they are now on my hunt for the CDs list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts