• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Er silly me. (And not for the first time as you know)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Tarquinh:

Oh no! A rank outsider! the bookies won't be happy.

Groundhogs? So I'm not the only person who listens to them?

He must be going out - madness to shoot your bolt at this stage of the race.

Lovin' Groundhogs. And got to see them in a pub in Preston in the mid-90s! McPhee was simply awesome.

House of Love - Destroy the Heart

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
JoelSim:

Phew!

In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Red Red Meat - Rabbit Eyed

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Gusboll:In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Warm, gooey, velvety, smooth, chocolate oozing out of every...err...port, if the speakers are as warm as the Arcam.

A

Anonymous

And it's the outsider!

Seriously, that's a bargain and a half;

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
That's it. JoelSim was beaten by a short head - well £2.03 actually; with Bidder 7 trailing in third and Bidder 12 never getting out of the stables.

Califone - Red

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
JoelSim:Actually my system isn't warm at all. It used to be warmer with the CD92.

So the danger has passed and you celebrate the escape with a few glasses of wine and ..........(cue groundhogs)

A

Anonymous

chebby:
Gusboll:In all seriousness though, if you'd got them would they have been a good match for your set-up? I've never heard Spendors before but from what I've read, they would be a good match for my so-called lean system so would they be warm to the point of boiling for an Arcam set-up such as yours?

Warm, gooey, velvety, smooth, chocolate oozing out of every...err...port, if the speakers are as warm as the Arcam.

Me-*******-ow
Chebby, clearly a true Naimee now...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Ravey Gravey Davy:
JoelSim:Actually my system isn't warm at all. It used to be warmer with the CD92.

So the danger has passed and you celebrate the escape with a few glasses of wine and ..........(cue groundhogs)

I gave the wine a swerve, too dangerousÿ

idc

Jan 2, 2008
My non alcohol driven ebay impulsiveness is already here, up and running and I am presently enjoying The Beta Band like I have never heard them before!

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
idc:My non alcohol driven ebay impulsiveness is already here, up and running and I am presently enjoying The Beta Band like I have never heard them before!

Ooh Beta Band - saw them 3 times and got all their stuff. Heard The Aliens 2 albums yet?

idc

Jan 2, 2008
Gusboll:

idc:My non alcohol driven ebay impulsiveness is already here, up and running and I am presently enjoying The Beta Band like I have never heard them before!

Ooh Beta Band - saw them 3 times and got all their stuff. Heard The Aliens 2 albums yet?

I have what is on Spotify at the moment, so no. But along with Tortoise and Beck they are now on my hunt for the CDs list.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts