eb acoustics eb1 or eb2?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hiya,

After asking previously, upon which speaker to purchase, I have decided to give eb acoustics a whirl. But I'm unsure which to purchase.

I have the Cyrus 6xp at the moment, but plan to upgrade to the 8xpd qx. Because of this, I'm wondering if the EB2's might be more suitable in the long run. I'm also interested by larger cabinets, but will my 6xp handle these large standmounters in the mean time?

I guess I just don't want to get the EB1's and then feel the need to upgrade again once I upgrade the amp.

What might you do?

Ta

A

Anonymous

Mrsalty:
Hiya,

After asking previously, upon which speaker to purchase, I have decided to give eb acoustics a whirl. But I'm unsure which to purchase.

I have the Cyrus 6xp at the moment, but plan to upgrade to the 8xpd qx. Because of this, I'm wondering if the EB2's might be more suitable in the long run. I'm also interested by larger cabinets, but will my 6xp handle these large standmounters in the mean time?

I guess I just don't want to get the EB1's and then feel the need to upgrade again once I upgrade the amp.

What might you do?

Ta

I would want to get the EB2's but because of the long delivery time, I would get the ATC SCM11's instead.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Your post seems to answer your own question - you clearly want the EB2s! I'm sure the Cyrus will have no problem driving them.

I too would recommend you consider demoing the SCM11s - or indeed the 19s if budget will stretch, you don't mind a large standmount, and you want to have speakers which will allow for future upgrading of components.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts