DVD Recorder? Freesat? Upscaling? What shall I buy

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have finally upgraded to an HD TV and would like to actually view some HD content. I am completely stuck about what to buy next! I have Sky+ (but have only the basic channels no premium channels only entertainment mix) and have no intention of paying subcription for Sky HD. So I thought I would buy a DVD player or recorder with upscaling capability (Next problem). Even though I have a DVD recorder (Panasonic DMR-ES15) I thought I would replace this with an upscaling recorder with freeview tuner (Perhaps the DMR-EZ27K). But should I wait for Freesat to perhaps bring out a DVD recorder with Freesat receiver??? I really am stuck, I thought by writing this down it would help me make a decision, perhaps someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction!!!! Any comments would be appreciated!

A

Anonymous

I bought the Sony 970 for its upscaling and recording to Hard drive capabilility.What I didn't appreciate till later is just how good it is at playing some of my CD collection layed down onto its hard drive. It's so good!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts