DVD rec - hard drive + disc

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a DVD recorder that can copy from SKY HD onto another hard drive then burn onto disc if need be? I dont need freeview as I cant get it where I live. Upscaling to 1080p would be nice but not essential. Budget of around £200. cheers

A

Anonymous

i dont think any DVD recorders with Hard drives allow you to record from Sky or another source except for the built in freeview that comes with it.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hang on, I've spoken to you before "delete"! Well, if the poster is talking about recording to DVD, of course they do! A Scart input in the right place and you can record Sky quite easily to a DVD (i've seen it done). Recording to a hard drive, I've never seen this and not sure if it's possible I'm afraid.

A

Anonymous

Yes proffessorhat, we have been down a similar road before. I did buy a Pana-EZ27 dvd recorder but it packed in on me after a couple of weeks and subsequently got returned! This time I was hoping for something to store SKY+ programmes then possibly copy onto a disc. My sky hd boxes have a habit of failing alot, mainly the sky+ functions and when they go I lose all the recorded programmes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts