Dual subs or one better sub?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Nugget I have just thought - every time you have moved your listening position or sub location have you been running your reveiver setup again?

I assumed you had been but that is especially important if you move the sub from the front to the back of the room

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
ellisdj said:
Nugget I have just thought - every time you have moved your listening position or sub location have you been running your reveiver setup again?

I assumed you had been but that is especially important if you move the sub from the front to the back of the room

yes. It's been calibrated where it's at now. Haven't had chance to demo it in that place yet..

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Sub sounds good from where it's positioned but once I get my new 4K TV will have to change seating position again more forward as sitting 9ft from a 55" 4K is kind of pointless!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
nugget2014 said:
Sub sounds good from where it's positioned but once I get my new 4K TV will have to change seating position again more forward as sitting 9ft from a 55" 4K is kind of pointless!
Only if you're watching a 4K source. Otherwise, check how 1080p pictures look at that distance.

i guess! Will do.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
grdunn123 said:
Have you bought a new sub yet Nugget??

no, and i am not yet. a tv is next on the upgrade instead. like nick told me i already have a good sub and upgrading wont give me much benefit for the price i am willing to pay at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts