does any difference perform cyrus cd 6s black against silver?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
guys, ned your kind info. i have plan to buy cyrus cd6s (black) but my dealer said that the color that i want more expnsive than the silver color around US$ 17, is that true guys? and is there any differences perform between black and silver color? thnks

A

Anonymous

As far as I know the only difference between black and silver cyrus products is that one is black and the other silver....jules.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="vivid"] is there any differences perform between black and silver color?[/quote]

That was a 'trick' question was'nt it. You are a psychology student observing the natural behaviour of forum members in the wild. I hope thats the case because if it is'nt, I feel very and I mean very sorry for you.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vivid"]and is there any differences perform between black and silver color? thnks[/quote]

The silver model will be a bit brighter, with a more sparkling top, while I'd expect the black one to be darker and more sombre, with perhaps a little less shine to it.

But no, they'll sound identical...

A

Anonymous

Won't the silver one go faster? Or am I thinking of the red one?

A

Anonymous

Don't worry vivid, we're just having fun. Pay the extra for the colour you like best if you think it's worth the extra money, and enjoy your new piece of equipment :)

A

Anonymous

tractorboy: ok pal, thnks for the reply. i had bought the cyrus and i really love the sound. i matched the cdp to wharfadle 9.1, sw150, and nuforce ia-7 integrated amp. cables using dnm reson single core and the signal using alpha core. result sound very warm and mid area very open n detil, low freq very deep and high not to bright, very match with my taste. anyway thanks guys for your opinion, i'm very appreciate that.

A

Anonymous

JOEL: sori bro my english not very good, could u tell me whats the point?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JoelSim"]Go for the black. It's magic. Mind you the silver one will offer sterling service too.[/quote]

LOL...nice one JS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts