do you dj?

basshead

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
i have recently upgraded my home dj gear and am loving it! for me listening to music in this way is the most involving, entertaining and exiting i can imagine.

i know many people on this forum play instruments and some are in bands, but who else loves to dj? doesn't have to be in bars/clubs, but just at home for your own enjoyment.

i have a feeling that my new dj gear will be my main hi fi system from now on, not only is it fun but sounds so good!

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
I do. Have been playing for nearly twenty years now, great fun. I dont get the chance to play as much as i would like but for a good ten years or so I used to mix for hours every night.

Recently bought a CDJ2000 and that has got me back into it. Still buying way too many records though!

A

Anonymous

been djing for just over 10 years now. cant get enough of it

A

Anonymous

Hi my first post here. I DJ just for fun and friends parties now. Mostly Hard House/Hard Trance and Hard electro. Sold the SL2's a few years back as vinyl ate monster chunks of my wallet and wife was getting exceedingly upset. I have a pair of CDJ1000's and an allen and heath xone 92 for Parties. For just messing about I have a numark stealth control wired up to the PC running VDJ 7, Great fun and control from relatively inexpensive kit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts