Digital EQ distortion.

maxpain

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello folks,

I was playing with a digital eq (TubeSaturator) and I accidentally picked up a default setting that send a very distored and noisy signal to my Dali's wich was more like a broken radio. The volume was at medium level and I stoped the playback withing seconds. Is there a way to damage the spaekers like that?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
maxpain said:
Hello folks,

I was playing with a digital eq (TubeSaturator) and I accidentally picked up a default setting that send a very distored and noisy signal to my Dali's wich was more like a broken radio. The volume was at medium level and I stoped the playback withing seconds. Is there a way to damage the spaekers like that?

I doubt any damage if it was only for a few seconds.
Another thing we dont know..
Was the speaker really distorting or was it merely an effect or sound comming out
Of the speakers and the dalis only producing the signal.being sent.

Anyway if all is normal and your speakers are working back to normal id not worry about it.

audiventory

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
maxpain said:
The volume was at medium level and I stoped the playback withing seconds. Is there a way to damage the spaekers like that?

If your speakers will work after this playback normally, me seems, there are not reasons to worry.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts