Did I make a mistake

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After all the research and reading on here I guess I just made an expensive mistake. Have the Onkyo 605, Tosh EP36, Marantz 6002 and forked out 1165 quid for the BR5 and upgraded the fronts to RS6. I think the speakers will be under powered.

A

Anonymous

will be? Guessing that u havnt got them delivered as yet so you should be able to change your mind. Did u audition it all? In my opinion, i shouldnt think that there would be an issue with the power the onkyo kicks out. I would wait 'til its all installed and run in.

A

Anonymous

Should be here by now. Live in Dubai ordered form UK so no can`t change my mind.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="sharples"]After all the research and reading on here I guess I just made an expensive mistake. Have the Onkyo 605, Tosh EP36, Marantz 6002 and forked out 1165 quid for the BR5 and upgraded the fronts to RS6. I think the speakers will be under powered.[/quote] I have a similar receiver the Sony STR-DA1200 - although a bigger better receiver would be nice - it no way underpowers my RS6s. Your system will be fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts