Desktop speaker stands

stuartybass

Dec 21, 2007
Visit site
Hello all. I recently bought a pair of Samson Studiodock monitors, for using as desktop speakers mainly for listening to music from iTunes on my PC.

I'm very pleased with the sound, but I reckon it would be better if I could get the tweeters to my ear-level, which would mean raising them up by about 30cm.

I've been searching online for desktop speaker stands that size, but I've drawn a complete blank. Has anyone come across something that you'd think would be suitable?

(OK I could put a couple of bricks under them, but I was looking for something more aesthetically pleasing, I suppose like normal speaker stands but smaller)

idc

A

Anonymous

I think you'll get regular speaker stands as low as 20 cm -- though I don't remember the brand(s) right away.

There's also more pleasing alternatives to bricks, like plexiglas/acrylic or wooden blocks. You might have to cut and stack to reach the suggested height though.

stuartybass

Dec 21, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestions. I came across these, which are available in 200mm and 300mm heights, so I may go for them.

http://www.apollohifi.co.uk/Speaker/Speaker.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts