Denon DVD2200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Denon DVD 2200 which is playing irregularly on certain DVDs. For instance, when playing Alien Directors Cut DVD listening to the DTS soundtrack, it will pause after 10 or so minutes and not resume play back, yet will play perfectly well if listening to the Dolby Digital soundtrack.

The 2200 will also not play the original release of Toy Story properly, pausing mid way through, then starting again, then pausing etc.. yet will play the 10th anniversary edition perfectly well.

Finally, it has taken to stopping an hour in to the Thomas Crown Affair (1999) then starting, then stopping etc yet this disc plays perfectly well on my Denon DVD 1720 player and also my Panasonic player.

Anyone have any suggestions?

A

Anonymous

My DVD2200 does the same. Some discs will play then they start pausing and restarting at random. The discs play perfectly in other plays and a quick check on a pc shows the discs have no data errors.

A

Anonymous

thanks for your reply chris. has the problem been rectified? i am being told I have to send back to Denon for repairs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts