When I'm 64 !

Bsmooth

Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
Been at this for some time, but this looks like a nice place to settle in.I think it started at a relatives wedding, my dad had been put in charge of the music. he had used his Craig's Reel to reel and gotten some great music set up. He asked me to play the music, and I felt like I was in charge. Since then what a long strange trip its been, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
I really could go on and on about building speakers and crossovers, learning about electronics and so on and especially reading reviews and especially learning as much as I could along the way. Oh yea, did I mention all the great music as well !
But I'm playing catch up again, now with streaming. I got a gift a few months ago of Amazon prime HD music. But ever since the music went HD I've had a few issues with the music pausing.
Right now I have a Fire 8 tablet streaming to a Klipsch gate and then to Audioengine A5+ powered speakers in my bedroom. Since I started learning guitar it was a great way to listen to songs while trying to learn them.
My main system is downstairs, its older, but not quite as old as me. Its a Yamaha V-757 AV Receiver and panasonic DVD player feeding a Dayton sub and Paradigm fronts and Cambridge Soundwork rears.
I have to say music has taken me thru some pretty tough times. Thats one of the reasons I took up guitar, music is a time machine. You start listening or playing and everything just disappears. As I said I could go on and on, but its good to be hear. Yea thats not a typo!

TRENDING THREADS